Sign in to follow this  
blackjack

new baits

17 posts in this topic

blackjack    7

Here is whats been cooking in the old labratory!! Top one is a remake of an original Blazer, next up My deep Smoker, next a combo of my old petey and my lil runt, next up a combo of a bunch of different baits and finally my new shallow runner that runs 18" on 14 lb mono, Hope you all like!!

http://www.blackjackbaits.com/images/Newbaits2006.JPG[/img]

blackjack    7

I had some free time during Christmas week and I was tired of making the same old shallow running baits, Kinda like eating hamburgers everyday after awhile a steak looks pretty inviting. I made up about 30 each of the deep runners(Blazer remake and Deep Smoker) and during the course of the year when I am painting baits for customers I will throw a couple of each in the mix so I can have some for myself. I don't know about you guys but I rarely have more than a couple of my baits in the tackle box because I am always giving them away to friends. Happy New Year to All!! And please be safe!!!!!!

baitmaker2    0

Are you going to have any of these new baits on the Bubba Jack site, I would really like to try a couple of the deep divers. You are a true master in this craft/art and we are fortunate to have you share your knowledge with us, thanks.

Tally    1
I don't know about you guys but I rarely have more than a couple of my baits in the tackle box because I am always giving them away to friends. Happy New Year to All!! And please be safe!!!!!!

Blackjack............with lures like that, sign me up on the "freinds" program!!!! :wink: Very nice work man!!

Tally

Blackjack, I had seen your lures long before I found this site,courtesy of the Bubbajack store via a search engine.Been meaning to reply to this thread since first reading it...As always great looking lures and very professional! :D I kinda wish you weren't so good though, because your shallow runners are so similar to my own. :lol: Again...great job!