Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackjack

new baits

17 posts in this topic

The subtle coloring in the top bait is just terrific.

Excellent work. I like them all, but I really like the bottom two.

Your work on them there cbaits are making me want to spend some money I don't have. Just might have to get some of those! :)

I had some free time during Christmas week and I was tired of making the same old shallow running baits, Kinda like eating hamburgers everyday after awhile a steak looks pretty inviting. I made up about 30 each of the deep runners(Blazer remake and Deep Smoker) and during the course of the year when I am painting baits for customers I will throw a couple of each in the mix so I can have some for myself. I don't know about you guys but I rarely have more than a couple of my baits in the tackle box because I am always giving them away to friends. Happy New Year to All!! And please be safe!!!!!!

Are you going to have any of these new baits on the Bubba Jack site, I would really like to try a couple of the deep divers. You are a true master in this craft/art and we are fortunate to have you share your knowledge with us, thanks.

Thanks for the kind words guys, a bunch of what I know came from here via the guys that are smarter and better builders than I am!!

I don't know about you guys but I rarely have more than a couple of my baits in the tackle box because I am always giving them away to friends. Happy New Year to All!! And please be safe!!!!!!

Blackjack............with lures like that, sign me up on the "freinds" program!!!! :wink: Very nice work man!!

Tally

Blackjack, I had seen your lures long before I found this site,courtesy of the Bubbajack store via a search engine.Been meaning to reply to this thread since first reading it...As always great looking lures and very professional! :D I kinda wish you weren't so good though, because your shallow runners are so similar to my own. :lol: Again...great job!