kahawai

new musky/pike hard swimbaits....

Hy guys! Really nice work. I'm jhust working at 3 swimbaits. They r thru wired, and prime coated, tomorrow i'll be weighting them.

@kahawai 2 of the of the pieces i'm working on r pikes, good detailed ones(5 ynch ones, without the tail), i'll post the finished work next week... And how did u weigh them. I'm thinking especially at the pike. And really nice work u've done there. Like how the foil photo finish looks. Impressive.

@Ilini How long r urs?? Can't tell how small they r. I want to make really small swimbaits(liples). I'm thinking 6-7cm small. Kind of a hard project of mine, but i'll mannage eventually, cause i'm a stubern guy. These will only have one joint. I think i might have seen a decoy fish colored i guess exactly like that pearch(do u do stuff like that as well)

Hope i get some answers out of u! :D:rolleyes:

Thx kahaway! Just another question. The small joints i guess u weightd them somwhere in the middle.

Thx for the info! The pikies i mentioned shouldn't be going right to left no matter where the weight is put? Meanning when i pull them regularely through the water.

It's just a rookie q, at least with these baits. The 3rd one swims s action when twitched, but that ayn't none of the pikies :((. The worst i could do is ruin one, and if it don't wotk, have another one to spare.