B&D Custom Lures

Bags

That is a good deal!

Printing would be nice also.Jim what type of labels do you use?

I've be looking for a better label and don't really want to spend alot because the soft plastics are something I've added to our product line up just to give us more of an oppertunity with the wholesale vendors were not setup with yet.

Any source on were Janns is getting thier sweet craws?

Looks like Sabine or DandJ?

I use laminated bags from Del-Mart. I am going to start using Johnson Bag Company (http://www.johnsonbag.com) They have a better selection on sizes. They are quite a bit more expensive, but the quality is excellent. As far as labeling goes, I have tried several options before settling on label from Office Depot. I took my logo down to them and they sent it out to be digitally put onto glossy label. The price was pretty reasonable, and they come in rolls that are easy to store. They look very nice.

Yea, I am using OSC. I just wish I knew what I was doing, as far as customizing it so it would look a little better. I had a buddy of mine do the site for me. One of these days I am going to revamp the entire site, starting with the pictures of the baits and color pages. I just have to get off of my lazy butt first :D