cesportsman

Whose paint job is this?

Hey guys, just saw some really nice paint jobs at a local tackle store. The baits were very good and I would like to get this guy to paint some for me. The tackle owner wouldnt give the name up but his name on the side of the bait looked like maybe ...S. Hoor..?? Does anyone know who this is and how I can get in touch with him? Thanks in advance..

:D LOL Terry,LMAO

Does she paint lures?? :D

cesport can you post a link to a picture?

Maybe take a picture of it and get a free account at photobucket.Then download it to the photobucket site and post us a link here.That way it wont take up space in the forum.

If we can get a look at it there is a good chance someone here has seen it.

BTW,it's kind of odd the shop guy wont tell you who did the work.Obviously he thinks people will contact this guy or girl privatly.I have stuff in four stores and the shop people have no problem giving customers contact information.

Blades

The shop is actually at Lake Norman. I work there and drive a long ways to work so it will be tough for me to get by there and take a pic. Thought it would be cool to get some very good paint jobs on a few of my baits. I can paint ok but nothing like the guy that painted these baits. His name or hers was so small I couldnt make it out but it looked like a S. and then maybe H something. Thanks Blades, maybe I can send you some to paint. I hear you are very talented as well. Thanks guys!

cesport,I talked to Sellers today, he does those baits for Ivan(I think that's the guy's name Dale told me he deals with at the shop)

Thank you for the compliment and the considertion(you and Skeeter).It means alot!

I would have to decline because Dale is a close personal friend of mine.He and I try not to copy each other if possible.Give Dale a call,262-966-2627

He may tell you he would rather you go through the guy at the shop.It is just good relations when your products are in a shop.

The price will be the same as well.

Thanks again!And good luck!

Blades

Thanks guys!! Looked at his site and yup thats the name I was trying to figure out. He is very talented no doubt. Makes my paint look like my 2nd grade nephew painted mine :wink: .. I knew you guys would know who it was. Thanks Blades and Skeeter. By the way Skeeter Im going to Raleigh show to help your friend out at Fat Ratz this weekend. Should be a good show maybe if you can make it stop by and say hello. Thanks again guys!!!