respectmyauthority86

Good Beaver Molds

I get a chance to "talk" with Javier (bass8baits) a few times a month...

His baits are unbelievable!!!!!!! No disrespect to anyone, but his hand pours are like machine made!! I WISH I could do the things he does with a microwave and pyrex cups (actually he uses the anchor hocking cups).

I would highly recommend getting your hands on his stuff and checking it out!!!

BTW...He is still working on the injection thing and may be going to a BIG injector soon.....

Jim

I use both the anchor and pyrex. I tend to like the pyrex better because it seems like the handle is a little further away from the glass and easier to handle. I also notice that the anchor seems to get hot quicker than the pyrex.

I'm not sure about how thin they pour vs. each other, I don't do any real intricate work like that.

I was at wal-mart tonight and was looking for one of the Anchor Hocking cups, for pouring, and could not find one. When I got home I looked on wal-marts web site and could not find one there either. Any help on another place to get one? I also did a search on ebay, no luck.

Hmm...I made a mistake. I thought I had a Pyrex and an Anchor cup. I actually have two different style Anchor cups. Here is the one I like better. Is this the one you guys are using? if you want to buy this one, just google "Anchor 8 oz measuring cup" and you will find it is pretty popular.

7176-2measuring_cups.jpg

Here is the Anchor cup I do not like. Seems like the handle gets hot quick and it is more difficult to handle.

http://www.galasource.com/prodDetail.cfm/63487,8%20oz%2E%20Measuring%20Cup,MX1