cranker

Info for foamies

Hello guys, I have been building wood baits but I really feel like I would enjoy trying to do foam baits.I know there is allot of info here on building foamie but I simply want to know what type foam do you use and where do you get it from.I think I can build a mold from the info already here but any tips on that will also help me.I want to build foamies to match a bandit 100 and 200 series crank to start with.Also what kind of paint pre prep is involved in these and I already use createx paints and devcon 2 ton top coats.I know this is allot of points to cover but I know nothing what soever about making these type baits.Thank you in advance for any info anyone has that may help.

Shopmaninc.com are in FL and have the lowest prices I have found. Be advised, Once opened, the foam is only good for about 3 wks or so. That means buy it in units that you will use in that time frame. Only buy the 16 pound foam. The 4lb kit totals out to about 1/2 gallon, which will expand to double that size.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks guys.I will check out the foams you both mention and holler back after I decide what I want to do.After looking at the foamies posted all over the site it looks like in my opinion that it would be allot easier to build baits that are all consistent instead of building them out of wood and just hoping that they all come out alike!! I also think that the foam cranks could present some problems for these coosa river bass that has probably saw very few cranks come by them with the action and consistency of the foamies.