Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husky

Is this site responding slowly, for you?

18 posts in this topic

I've got a Maserati for a computer and this site is the slowest on my long list of bookmarks.

For what it worth I came up with an idea: I'd be willing to participate in a program of membership donations, say $20 per year, to update the server. Anyone else?

I think for all we learn and enjoy from this site, it would be money very well spent.

This is the first I have been able to get on the site in two days and it is running very slow. Pop

:twisted: I think it gets slower everyday and sometimes I can't get on or get tired of waiting. I do know that all those pictures in the forums don't help things at all. Hopefully Jerry can find and fix the problem. Just hang in there guys. This all takes more time than some of us think.

It's always the slowest site I visit. Lately it has been really slow. I have cable running at 5-7 megs and it's still very slow.

It is better today than two days ago when I had to give up reading.

That is the reason I stop using this site about a year ago. Very SLOW and locking up when I was in a hurry. This is the only site doing it so it is not my computer I have high speed Internet. Great site!!!! Just slow!

-Corey

I have a high speed cable connection too and dis site is definatley the slowest on my 'pooter. :( It sucks cuz theres some good info on here.