wantsome

Painting with pearls

Wantsome,Pactra is the Acrylic brand of Testors I referred to in your other post.You may want to thin pearls or metallics to get them to spray easier.Thin a little at a time w/water or windex or similar medium.Pactra has a good selection of pearls and metallics,but if you're looking for natural colors look elsewhere.You may want to try Createx if for no other reason,to avoid the hassle.Just experiment till you find the one that works best for you.

Wantsome,Pactra is the Acrylic brand of Testors I referred to in your other post.You may want to thin pearls or metallics to get them to spray easier.Thin a little at a time w/water or windex or similar medium.Pactra has a good selection of pearls and metallics,but if you're looking for natural colors look elsewhere.You may want to try Createx if for no other reason,to avoid the hassle.Just experiment till you find the one that works best for you.
Yeah I was on testors web site last night and found the peal paints but I wasnt sure if that brand of acrylics would work for fishing lures. I'm taking it that acrylic is acrylic no matter the brand. I'm a very detailed oriented person and sometimes question the simlest things. Thx for the tips I'm gonna fire up my brush latter tonight and give it a try.