jmik26

Aluminum Molds

I was more or less thinking of the exact plates that you sell Del, instead of having two, there would be 10-15. You still think this would be $750 - $3000? I guess I could just buy 7 of your 2 cavity molds and bolt them to one piece of aluminum. Really looking for them to be all on one plate though.

Del, you still have a back log? When I talked to you last you had some big orders to cut.

I was more or less thinking of the exact plates that you sell Del, instead of having two, there would be 10-15. You still think this would be $750 - $3000? I guess I could just buy 7 of your 2 cavity molds and bolt them to one piece of aluminum. Really looking for them to be all on one plate though.

Del, you still have a back log? When I talked to you last you had some big orders to cut.

I agree, Del is the man to hook up with. His molds are second to none. He is an honest guy to deal with. He is busy and it takes a while to get to things, but they are right when you get them. I just wish I could justify buying a bunch more of his molds. :D My fishing and lure making budget is always overdrawn according to the wife. :lol:

Cal