Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasone

Supplies source

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I am a bit of a newb when it comes to lure making. I have been carving for several years but haven't put paint to any.

I live in a very small town. I am wondering where one might purchase the Devcon 2T and the Createx paints on the net. Can anyone help me with this or do I need to make the hours long trip to the hobby stores?

Thanks!

J

There are a few places to get your painting supplies online.You can try Bear Air or Dixie Art or if your looking for Auto Air which is prefered by some try Eastwood. As far as 2T online maybe someone else can help w/that I've always got mine over the counter.

Jasone

You might want to try a swap with a TU member for your Devcon. Some of your finished lures or blanks for a couple of packs of 2T.

You can buy Devcon 2ton at wal mart stores in the adhesives department.I order all of my createx from the two companys mentioned based on whichever one is cheaper when I order.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I will check walmart again but I didn't see the Devcon last time I looked.

I'd be willing to hear about other suppliers or sources.

Thanks!