funny farm

Custom Lure Hardware

17 posts in this topic

Here's my list:

- Small aluminum jitterbug-type lips.

- Various sizes of aluminum Pike lips.

- Metal tails, similiar to a wigglefish's.

- Metal frog feet, a couple sizes.

- A diving bib that wraps around the lures head and make ears, like for a mouse or rodent.

- Metal fins (pectoral, dorsal and tails) for fish decoys.

How about:

1) Old Heddon style props with bearings

2) Glass eyes

3) Crazy Crawler hardware

Gene

I am working with a machinist on some dies and stuff to cut my own parts , the crawler wings are the first that I will make . I have some other stuff lined up . Its just time and money now !!!

I think larry listed it well.... & the rarest find would be those crawler wings.

I'd like to get ahold of some assorted decoy fins, after seeing some of the work shown on Lure Wizards, I'm getting anxious to try & carve one out.

redg8r

I need Heddon vamp sty;e ;ips to use on largeer punkinseed type lures and musky lures. . Maybe just a little bigger than vamp size.

:P If there is something that I dream of, these are eyescrews: steel made of; small circles with a looong screw...

tackle-ho.

It looks like a pretty good resource. The way it's presented, I don't think anyone would have a problem. If you were to just start a thread like it was an add in the phone book, it would get blasted pretty hard. JMHO

For you guys looking for Musky size creeper and crawler hardware it is available from the following. There are 2 different styles listed on page 27.

http://mooreslures.com/Catalog08-09.pdf

For anyone who picks some up and builds some creepers please keep me in mind as I am an AVID creeper/crawler collector who is always looking to add new specimens to my collection.

Enjoy, creepers are a blast to build.

Living in the lure hardwear desert capital of the world my answer is everything including common items