muskydan666

Reduce autoair??whit fine needle??

I always reduce AutoAir and Createx with water, especially when I'm using pearls and metallics. My method is somewhat trail and error. I use a 1 oz. mixing jar on my Badger 150 and squirt in about 1/8" of color into the jar. With an eyedropper, I put in clean water about 3 - 6 drops until I get the consistency of ink. Have never have a problem with this mix shooting through any size needle, as long as the pressure is where it should be.

Hope this helps.........Oldthunder :wink:

Hey Musky Dan!

You shouldn't have too much trouble with Createx. That's the only premix airbrush paint I use. Like already mentioned, always make sure the consistency of your paint is that of ink or milk. I haven't had any problems with the Createx paints. 10 to 15 pounds of pressure on your brush is normally sufficient for mixed paints. If you want to shoot pearls and metallics straight out of the bottle, turn your pressure up to between 30 and 40 pounds. Happy painting!