Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fat-Shads

New Glidebait Style

5 posts in this topic

Jed,
I took your advice and came up with a different style glidebait. This is made out of Lyptus wood. It's 6" in length and the weight is more evenly distributed, so I am hopeful I can get some consistency. What do you think?

Thanks,
Greg

[url]www.muskiebaitsonline.com[/url]

I love the paint, beautiful job!

Beause the lure is short and relatively tall from back to belly it wil be more of a darting bait than a big glider. I am guessing you can get this bait to almost turn completely around if you want it to. I like darters better anyway as I think they look much more realistic than say a wide glider like a manta. Have you given it a try?

Jed V.

Looks great. I especially like the way the eye is highlighted in the orangish color.

Finding out how it runs is half the fun. Gliders, darters, jerbaits are all important baits to have in a musky box because when they want them, they are deadly.

I always enjoy the bonus of seeing the fish hit the bait whenever I can. It adds a whole new element to the catch.

All,
I have updated my site to include some videos of the lure in action. I would appreciate any thoughts you may have - good or bad. Also, under the what's new section, I have a lot of updated color patterns.

Thanks for your help.

Greg

[url]www.muskiebaitsonline.com[/url]