Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
musky1

Musky treble hooks ?

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking to buy bulk treble hooks. I plan on using 3/0. The type of bait that I'm using is similar to a Tuff Shad. I'm looking for something that is strong. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Jim

I know someone is going to beat me to the punch here but a company out of the state of Fla. will beat most any price. I'll check for it awhile. ( best deal and price.

Here is another site to shop around for hooks...

http://www.captainhookswarehouse.com/

If you are looking for suggestions on hooks try Mustad standard. No. 3551 Bronze... or Eagle Claw No. 744 Bronze. I dont know how big your lure is, just suggesting that you shouldnt be afraid to go bigger than 3/0 for muskies.

Hope this Helps - Pete

Like I said > they beat me to it. That 3/0 mustad is 100 ct @$18 + $4 sh

CAN YOU BEAT THAT ? AND IF ITS GOT TO BE STRONGER YOU HAVE A FEW OTHERS TO CHOOSE FROM LIKE caprtain harry's 3x 3/0's for $25 + sh but now thats heavy duty. All in all its unlimited on deals you can make on line

4/0 at the smallest IMHO and also try Stamina www.staminainc.com but that link above has a better price for sure good link thanks guys I love the Eagle claw and Mustad Long shank, round bends I have lost to many fish on