saint308

Del's red

I currently have Del's red color. When I add just the red and mix the color has more of a pinkish/purple tint, not the deep red I want. Is there another shade of red that will give me a deeper red color. I have tried to add some black with Del's red, but still not what I am looking for. An example of the shade I am looking for is red bug. Thanks. Saint.

I am about to make an order for more color. I know this was discussed here somewhere, but I can not find the thread. I am currently using Del's color, but would like some input on the other options out there. Whose colors do you guys use and why? Anyone have anything good or bad to say about a particular brand. Feel free to email me if you do not want to say some things in a public forum. Thanks. Saint.

I have tried colors from all 3 places (Del, LC, MF). I found that they are all just different. There is not neccesarily a better or worse one in my opinion. One guy will have a more potent Watermelon, the other guy will have a more potent Rootbeer, etc. They are all slightly different shades, too. It boils down to personal preference to me. They each have their own unique colors as well.