Party Crasher

Hatfield Skirt Material

Hatfield Enterprises

616 677-5215

Chances are Dennis will answer the phone when you call. He has good pricing on skirt material, probably the best out there. However, he does not have a variety like Skirts Plus does, but still a real good selection. He does have a catalog, call and he will be glad to send one your way. I don't believe he has a website. Go Crash his Party and give him a call.

George Reeves

H&P Tackle

Welch, OK

Dont take what im about to say word for word because its been a while and i could be mistaken about some of the details of our conversation.

Several months ago i spoke to Dennis Hatfield. At the time he was seriously considering expanding his color selection. From what he said it would include as many colors as offered by companies such as Barlows, Living Rubber and Stamina.

But he was facing one primary issue in doing so. Dennis buys his silicone in bulk uncut rolls and uses his own machine to cut it. If im not mistaken these bulk rolls weigh several hundred pounds per color. That means a considerable amount of money is needed just to introduce one additional color.

In short he has considered expanding his color line. Anyone that would be interested in purchasing newer colors needs to call him and discuss what colors they would like to see. He will most likely answer the phone himself and he is a good guy to talk to.

Two years ago i got lucky and came across a large amount of silicone. I bought numerous pounds of the material for what one pound would normally sell for. So i havent purchased silicone in quite some time.

But when it comes to silicone Hatfield is my first choice. The material i buy from living rubber and others is strictly on a "have to" basis. They are colors that Hatfield does not carry and i do it more as a customer courtesy being that the price is too high to really make a profit.