silverdoctor

trebles

Try vmc! Have to get back to u on which model. These r as sharp as they get. A couple of weeks ago i cuft my self into one of my lures. I couldn;t understand why on earth i couldn;t get my hands apart, until i noticed one treble whas in my left hand and the other in my right one :cry::cry:

Then try getting your plier out from the back pocket of your pants, cause i couldn;t get them out with my bare hands. I;m afraid to handle those trebles, that's how sharp they r.

Sry for the of topic :P but i had to mention it :wink: These hoks r great in sizes larger than 6(including it).

Thanks Guys;

Never thought about the shape as a factor, i.e. round more conducive to release. This makes sense. I will take a look at the Eagle Claw shape and actually have some Gamakatsu EWGs.

Is it ok to use oversize hooks on the end of crankbaits like say a Rapala shad rap sz 7? Effect on Action?

Siverdr.

VMC" barbarian out barb" and VMC "David Fritz" round bend treble, best hooks I have ever used. When wanting a different action out of your baits hooks aren't the only thing you can change. You can use split rings as well, get regular and heavy duty in the same sizes the weight differences are small so this is very good for fine tuning.