D.J.

Custom Mold source

It was a 2 piece mold, 6 cavity. I sent shawn the Zoom ultra vibe speed craw and he worked from that. It took about 4-6 weeks from start to finish. Shawn emailed me with any questions and communication was great! When I got the mold back I laid a actual speed craw in it and it was perfect! Check out the pic....

Cost was a little more then Del's but he has offered discounts for "stock" molds and multiple molds. Stock meaning after he draws it up, he can cut the mold for anybody in which case he will split the design costs. If you want exclusive rights to that bait, it will be a little more. If you have some friends interested in the same molds, he said he would offer a better discount because he will be cutting more then one. Hopefully this weekend I am going to send over payment for 10" Power Worm 5 cavity two piece mold if anyone else is interested it would bring the cost down for both of us, right now its quoted at $175. Future baits I need are the Horny toad, 7" Power Worm, & 4" Power Craw. Anyone interested let me know...

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

cr-060_187.jpg

1793_thumb.attach

Sorry for not responding, I was not checking since TU was having problems lately....

Anywho, let me email Shawn and see if he can work something out. I am presentely having the Horny Toad cut by shawn and had Bob cut me a craw mold so those are probably out of question. (BOOMAH) I would still contact Shawn on the Horny Toad, might be able to work something out with you.

So I am still looking for the 7" and 10" worm to be cut, boomah and mbreuning hold tight and I will post responses....