smsmith

Weedless jig molds

I've been looking for a weedless jig mold that uses the y-weed guard. I'd like either a traditional roundhead mold or a tube jig mold using that type of guard. I thought that Do-It used to make one, but apparently they do not make one anymore. Anybody got any suggestions?

What I have is Do It Pro Models 1232, 1233 and 1234. 1/32, 1/16 and 1/8 respectively. These were hardly ever used, maybe 100 jigs made from each. I think these might be the molds you are talking about because they call for "y" guards and are ball jigs. I might even have a bag of "y" guards.I might consider a sale or trade if you are interested. The reason I say might, is usually when I get rid of something, a short time later I find a need for it and I am sorry I got rid of it. If you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. Sorry but I didn't see and 1/4 in my stock of molds.

As an after thought, I might even have some of the jigs stashed away I could send you, as I never used them. Pop

I'm definitely interested in them if they use the y-guards. I'll double check the numbers, that should tell me. I'd be happy to purchase them from you or trade something to you. Don't know what you're looking for regarding trades? I've got some molds I'd be happy to trade you. Right now I don't have the model #'s. They are: Do-It mold for 1/4 and 3/8 oz. shad blades, Do-It mold for 1/2 and 3/8 oz. arrowhead jigs, a large homemade mold for a 6 oz. bead sinker, Do-It mold for 1/8, 1/4, and 3/8 oz. swim jigs, and a Do-It mold for jigging spoons-don't remember the weights right now but 5/8 oz. would be the smallest. I also have several hundred plastic tails that I'd trade. I've a bunch of 4" ringworms from various manufacturers and a bunch of 3" twister tails. Also have thousands of poured jigs in various head shapes. Let me know what kind of stuff you might be interested in.

I can't find any info on those numbers. They don't say RVB-6-1632 or RVB-5-AF on them anywhere do they? Those are the numbers for the fiberguard jigs.