- - - - -

super secret test facility nearing completion!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jigmeister

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

I have alway dreamed of having my very own test tank set up for experimenting with lure designs . OK actually I'm getting a swimming pool installed and the wife and daughter won't be in it all the time so I can try out some lure ideas . maybe some day I can get a digital video camera and post some movie clips of lures I've made (that would be cool) . My new cell phone will do some video clips so maybe that will would work (I'll have to ask my teenaged daughter to see cause I don't know yet ?) Got a few new lures I have been dreaming of making so once I get the yard put back together we'll see what happens................Jigmeister

#2 CrawChuck

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:36 PM

That will be cool to have. All I have is a shale pit. The water is crystal clear but now it's full of hydrilla! Good for testing in the winter though. Maybe I could borrow the neighbor's pool!

#3 liquidCreativity

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:00 AM

Jigmeister, do you think your family would mind if there were some fish in the pool? You know.. to test .. uh.. hook harness strength or something. ;) Congrats on the pool.