jigmeister

super secret test facility nearing completion!

3 posts in this topic

I have alway dreamed of having my very own test tank set up for experimenting with lure designs . OK actually I'm getting a swimming pool installed and the wife and daughter won't be in it all the time so I can try out some lure ideas . maybe some day I can get a digital video camera and post some movie clips of lures I've made (that would be cool) . My new cell phone will do some video clips so maybe that will would work (I'll have to ask my teenaged daughter to see cause I don't know yet ?) Got a few new lures I have been dreaming of making so once I get the yard put back together we'll see what happens................Jigmeister

That will be cool to have. All I have is a shale pit. The water is crystal clear but now it's full of hydrilla! Good for testing in the winter though. Maybe I could borrow the neighbor's pool!

Jigmeister, do you think your family would mind if there were some fish in the pool? You know.. to test .. uh.. hook harness strength or something. ;) Congrats on the pool.