kbkindle

need some advice on iwata hp-b+

kbkindle here i have looked at most of the air brushes and have come up with what i think i need for the job of painting fishing lures with createx paint i have a badger 175 now but it dont seem to be what i want it is more like i dont know how to air brush more than the brush i want a brush that dont put out a lot of paint at one time. i have tried regulating the air pressure but thats not it. it is not just smooth action. when i was in body shop you could buy a develibus ar any name brand for about $200.00 but i bought a couple guns made in germany for $700.00 a piece and they were as smooth as silk. but in the air brush part i have no clue as what to buy can you guys help me i know you guys that have been making and painting lures for a long time have bought more than 1 airbrush , till you get what you think is the best thank you kb (i have been looking at a iwata hp-b+ and there upgrades??)

I've had a HP-B + for several months and love it. The 1/8oz cup is plenty large enough for painting lures. I think it will do just what you want to do - much finer atomization and control, thinner coats of paint. BTW, it's also easy to clean and not fussy to operate.