Herbert

ultimate shakey head worm

I live in Birmingham AL, which is kind of home to the jighead/finnese worm style of fishing, I have been working with many different styles of worms over the last couple of years in order to try and find the perfect worm for this style of fishing. Much to my dismay none have come my way. First requirement would be a fat head that would stay on the jighead well without spliting. It would be about 6.5 inches long and the tail of the worm would be made of a plastic which floats and be avaliable in colors which accepted dyes well. If anyonyone can make a worm which meets thse requirments, please let me know.

We have been using worms 4 and 6 inches long, that might be to your requirements. They our called Triple Threat Extreme, floating type plastic, scent poured in plastic and the most lifelike action of anything we have had made. We have more than a dozen custom colors that take dye well. Our Ebay store has them in stock for your viewing. A quick link to store,

dmcustombaits.net This should take you to our Ebay store, if you get in trouble just search (Triple Threat Extreme) or ID search (specjn)

We are building a New Web-Site, but it`s taking a long time. We never new how much work it takes to get it up and running. Hope to see you there. We stand behind our tackle 100% Dale

I can send you some of my slither that are 6" for you to check out before you buy... Also can send you some Hawg Daggers, they work great on a jig head and the tail floats up perfectly...

I can pour the tails in clear plastic so that you can dye to any color easily.. Send me an email or PM with an address and I'll send you samples just to try out...

Jim

I can send you some of my slither that are 6" for you to check out before you buy... Also can send you some Hawg Daggers, they work great on a jig head and the tail floats up perfectly...

I can pour the tails in clear plastic so that you can dye to any color easily.. Send me an email or PM with an address and I'll send you samples just to try out...

Jim

Jim, I just arrived here at TU last week. I see quite a few of my old friends are already here. I need to sit down with you and see what you have. I checked out your Web-Site, I`am very impressed with your Tackle Line. We supply several Tackle Shops. I think your products will fit in very well. You can get me at dmcustombaits@charter.net

My bad for not getting you here earlier Dale!!! You have some stuff that these guys ALL need!!!! We do need to talk for sure as there is some new stuff coming out (IF I can get a breather sometime!!) that will blow you away!!! Some will be 2 piece baits that look like injection baits as you are seeing a lot now and some will be "old school" hand pours that bring the "hobby" back towards it roots!!!

Fun stuff!!!! Cool getting together with TU members on projects!!!

Jim