BBC

curl tails

You want to get your "tail section" a little higher. (much easier with RTV) Put something under the mold on the tail end. Pour the tail first and let it run down into the deeper part of the mold. Once the tail is complete focus only on the body of the grub. With practice you will be able to get the tails thinner than you have been. Note: you will never get the tails to be as thin as an injected bait but you will get very close.

www.novalures.com

I'm new to this pouring your own baits so this may be a dumb thought, but what if a person was to put something flat, like a small piece of plexy glass across the top of the tail section of the mold only and use something to keep it in place while you over pour the body. Do you think the plastic would run under the glass and fill the curly tail portion of the cavity? Maybe tilt the head portion up a little when you first start pouring. I can take constructive criticism. lol

OK, I went to dig up my metal syringe and decided what the heck I will see if I can modify it, and it worked.

I took and drilled out the tip as big as I could then took a separate tip that came with it and shortened it and then JB welded it. It works like a charm, it does get very hot but allot safer then the plastic one, Mine is for animal enemas, and it will suck up 1 cup of plastic, the plastic does not cool as fast in it as well so you have more working time,I just hope the O-ring will hold up.

Thanks for bringing this subject up so i was benefited by it.

6c1640b0.jpg