Emmett

Lure Making Magazines

18 posts in this topic

What is a good monthly Magazine for Lure Making? I would like to get a monthly magazine for all the info it would have.

Thanks for all the help,

Emmett

It doesn't get better than TU! The best minds in the world are here and we are not trying to sell a product.

Exactly. And you don't have to wait a full month :yeah:

I read it for the articles...

You have to read the articles. Last time I looked at the pictures I got Carpel tunnel syndrome.

Longball is right.....it doesn't get any better than this. I learned more in one year here than I learned in the all of my previous years of serious bait making.

Rod

TUis far better then any thing printed. im surprised the bass boat wasnt created from this site. great info and no egos.

Yea, I'm getting alot of help with this thread.

:nuhuh:

To my knowledge there is no current printed periodical devoted to the general luremaking craft.

Theres some fly tying or rodbuilding rags, im sure, but all encompassing? dont think so.

I know of 2 different sites that announced intentions to print a periodical at one time, neither made it to print.

Emmett, there are a few lure magazines overseas (printed in Japanese and Chinese) however I do not know of any devoted to lures in North America. Good Luck.

In the mid too late 80's there use too be a publication out.I purchased it twice..when I finally sent in my subscription,they had gone out of business..Nathan