Predator Bass Baits

Worm Binders

I use BPS binders good price and product. If you dont want the name on there you can either razoz blade the tread off the patch if it is a bps iron on patch Just heat it up and it will peel off. I have had some that have been sewn on and some that have been iron ons. Either way you can get it off. And then have a patch made with your name or logo. Queez:yay:

Predator -

Here's a link to a manufacturer in China. (Lets face it - most of our stuff today comes from China whether we like it or not...)

http://www.fishingbag.cn/Eproduct/001/01-004.html

The 20cm * 4cm * 17cm size for model 01-004 translates to approx 8" x 1.5" x 6.75", and the lure pages look like they have grommets...

There are several other sizes to choose from on that page link. Loading the web page was a bear (for me). Took a while and I had to "refresh" about 3 times.

There is a contact section for them if you want to get in touch with them. If they won't sell direct, they may want a minimum order (like 1,000 pieces) which wouldn't surprise me. They might give you a distributor's contact info if you ask for it...

Hope this helps. Good luck.