Muskiefool

Misfit

Thanks guys, everyone that sees it says Brass Knuckles, LOL, the action if fished with 10-12 inches or a bit more of slack and snapped(like fishing a WTD top-water) is about 180 on its own axis, you can almost suspend it, but with gentle pulls it will glide 20 inches or so, on the straight retrieve it wonders back and forth 6-8 inches off each side, on a dead fall it has a slight wobble, also it put my Personal best in the boat last summer, I'm just starting to get some ready for this season and hope to have some for sale soon, Muskie Magnet told me to envision the action you want in a bait then just build it, and there was allot of thinking into this one, from the refraction of light, to the angle of the sides, the finish, weighting, has all come from information on this board and the help of a few friends.:)

Thanks guys, everyone that sees it says Brass Knuckles, LOL, the action if fished with 10-12 inches or a bit more of slack and snapped(like fishing a WTD top-water) is about 180 on its own axis, you can almost suspend it, but with gentle pulls it will glide 20 inches or so, on the straight retrieve it wonders back and forth 6-8 inches off each side, on a dead fall it has a slight wobble, also it put my Personal best in the boat last summer, I'm just starting to get some ready for this season and hope to have some for sale soon, Muskie Magnet told me to envision the action you want in a bait then just build it, and there was allot of thinking into this one, from the refraction of light, to the angle of the sides, the finish, weighting, has all come from information on this board and the help of a few friends.:)

Well that sounds good, but I see a hole in your logic...lol

Hey and you could carry a bunch of those on a stick!

The Hol-ee Grail of lure design!

I'll stop now. Nice work!

Dean