pikeman

Hard bait shematics

6 posts in this topic

hy guys, this is my first post on this site :yes:, i saw that you had some problems with the provider and lost some great informations and especially photos:cry:...anyway I was wondering if you can direct me to some schematics about lure building, cause I saw some of them (I think they were from a japanese or chinese site or book) , there were like six or seven different type s of lures with body dimensions, lip positioning and dimension, and weight positioning....thanks:yay:

P.S. excuse my english

Jerry is in the process of fixing that situation. Keep checking the Tutorials (Select from the beginning instead of 100 days and watch for pictures to be added. I added some to the photo and faux finishing one, this afternoon.)

yep, the "lurebuilding" one i saw it and the japanese stuff is interesting too, finally a friend helped me with some schematics of some baits like "longbill minnow" , "minnow" , "minnow jig" , "shark bait" , "vibration", "crank bait" at least this are the names specified in the pages ...thanks for the help, anyway if someone is interested on those schematics i'm in the zone