angling777

Lunker Lure Skirt Color - Green Gourd #124 ?

Does anyone know who supplies lunker lure with their skirts. I use their Green Gourd color #124 and love it! It is one of my best confidence colors next to the old black/blue. It is excellent when the fish are on bluegills. It is like the old pumkin pepper green which lunker lure also makes but #124 is actually the same color but with about twice to three times the amount of green glitter in it. I have looked at some of the more popular skirt suppliers with no luck. (Barlow's,netcrat,etc.) Would anyone know where to get them possibly. I know they are available somewhere because I saw an off brand jig maker using them at a small tackle store here in Texas. Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try Hatfield Enterprises in Michigan. They sell the slightly thicker and heavier skirt material that matches up pretty well with the Lunker Lure skirts. Color selection includes some sort of non-standard greens and browns. I use their material on my flipping jigs to get more bulk and flare, works very well compared to the usual silicone layers.