skeeter jones

more help on the search

I'm new here as well. I've noticed on here and other forums the old dogs will sometimes respond to the question with "use the search engine" The problem the new guy has is we don't know what you may call a particular method. I was looking for plastic coating and found what I was looking for under plastic dip and plastic primer. Please give us some idea of key words to search for. This is a great site and I have got some great help from the guys willing to take the time to answer the same old question. I was refered here from Ultimate Bass forum and you guys are of the same caliber... very friendly and helpfull..

Curtis

Sorry guys,

I may be one of the ones that have made that comment and sometimes I fail to realize that I was new to this site at one time also. The board used to be set up a little differently and easier for some to use although there has been some vast improvements since I've joined. Key words would definitely be a help....I'll keep that in mind in the future when I reply.

There are a lot of great guys here and very knowledgable...also willing to help in any way they can. It just gets old sometimes seeing the same question over and over. I truly believe that folks can learn a lot by using the search engine located to the right of the posts if in case you do have key words. So, Fire away I'm sure you will be well on your way to making the most satisfying bait you'll have in your box.:popcorn: