harley-cowboy

Jig Makers... Do you make these?

I am looking for these jigs in Green Pumpkin, Watermelon, and Black. They are a round ball head with a weedguard. The skirts are flat rubber. I used to get them in 3/16 & 1/4 oz with a 2/0 or a 3/0 hook. I can no longer buy them where I used to.

I would like at least 25 of each color.

Please email me direct at sinko@sinkobaits.com or pokiepa@aol.com I can email more pictures.

Thanks

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

spider jig1.JPG

1903_thumb.attach

I have the eakins mold thats similar to that except it takes flateye hooks of 3/0, I cant help ya on the flat rubber though, can paint em and gt em ready for ya if you can find the flat rubber. pm me

Well no FLAT RUBBER... Maybe that is why the guy who made them no longer does.... I'll have to go with the newer round living rubber I guess :cry:

I checked the Eakins jig out. The weedguard is single. I want the weebguard like below pic.

EMAIL ME if you can do them like this.... OR anyone else who can make these for me.

MAYBE we can make a reade for custom soft plastic baits.. if you would like. Check out my website.

Thanks

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

spiderjig 2.JPG

1904_thumb.attach