Jump to content
"unpainted crankbait bodies"
2 replies to this topic
Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:54 AM
i hope you guys aren't getting tired of my questions, but i really am dumb to this new pass time. i go to my tackle box for old lures to practice on and its hard to do
1) have any of you tried the bodies at luremaking.com?? they seem a real bargin.
2) what about there 2 part epoxy?
3) whats your opnion on Devcon epoxy
thanks again snooterfish
Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:20 PM
I've used bodies from staminainc.com in the saltwater without any problems. I also make my own plugs for stripers in the salt,i use the envirotex 2 part epoxy and have no complaints at all.
Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:56 PM
1. I have used the bodies from luremaking.com and like them. TU also sells some of the same ones.(the norman looking deep divers) Remember, luremaking.com is in Canada so their prices are in Canadian dollars. Your credit card will handle the conversion rate. About .80c on the dollar. After shipping about the same price as Jans or Stamina.
2. I have never used their epoxy
3. Use devcon 2-ton for cranks, jigs, and spinnerbait bodies. Never had problems.