Husky

LaPala, what's going on............

It's not my job Husky, just a side track continuation of this "addiction". All I can say is it open ur eyes to why production lures are not as perfect as handmade custom lures or why u'd have to pay top dollar for a premium bait. But it does open up a whole new avenue of materials & process which are not available in small scale.

It's not my job Husky, just a side track continuation of this "addiction". All I can say is it open ur eyes to why production lures are not as perfect as handmade custom lures or why u'd have to pay top dollar for a premium bait. But it does open up a whole new avenue of materials & process which are not available in small scale.

So, the deal is a "No Go"? No Matter, your stuff is as good as it gets, ANYWHERE!

If LP decides to do something..... you can be sure that he will do it right. I have known LP for a long time, and he never shortcuts anything. Kick butt LP.

Skeeter

For Sure! I thought I heard, a while ago, that he had something in the works. I was just curious as to the progress of the deal.

As for his work, I'd put it against anyones, anywhere. Can you imagine what he could do if lure building was all he had to focus on, or if he could stay sober:lol:?

Thanks for the confidence Skeeter, Husky. There are some things on-going on but I'm sorry I cannot talk about the details in a public forum. U guys would understand right?

You sound like your doing a mob hit :lol: Well best of luck if you are actually working on something! I can only imagine the quality of the lures you would put out. And the price tag to match :oooh::lolhuh: