hawg caller, bite me, rockstar , big craw, lunker lure, enialater,

doome, swimin craw, jigy, jigly, money maker, lights out, heatseeker,

aurora craw, killer craw, top craw, bass buster ,hot craw, hot glue,

sticky jig, hot and sticky, heated innovation, THATS HOTT,

hot of the mold, hot hook, hot jig

if i think of more ill post more.

can you post a picture.that would help

Good Idea For the Contest, hope i win :lol:

i diddn't call it my own, i kinda like that name " the donk" people will think what is that and pick it up. i want to start my own lure company and we had a 4 day holiday from school ,so i got really bored and the ponds were frozen so i made lures and im doing this out of a do-it flippin' jig mold you donkjc2 seem to have alot of molds and a website im not going to mass produce them just fish them for myself and give them to friends and maybe a few to the 1 good bait shop around here aside from gander mountain but they dont carry local baits so dont get mad at me ive had people take my ideas and fish in the BFL (they diddn't do well) but i just want to have fun and catch fish ill even tell some of my secrets but not the secret color (my dad will kill me, he cuts it off at weigh-ins) look at the chatterbait people have made a million and one different version but the originals is the best mine is probally not as good as yours you can probally fish better than me and make lures but i just make them for myself beacause i cant mass produce i wanted a name beacause when i fish a tournament and win money and they ask me what i won on i can say the so and so not hot glue jig beacause someone will go home and make one and sell them and be a guzzilionare so please dont be mad beacause i really dont want to make anyone madi come here to talk to people like me. i dont have many friends at school beacase when we had to right a report and give a speech and say it in front of the class and you see this kid walking in with a 7 1/2 foot flippin' stick people think your weird and fishing is just about the only thing i could that diddnt involve a weapon

i diddn't call it my own, i kinda like that name " the donk" people will think what is that and pick it up. i want to start my own lure company and we had a 4 day holiday from school ,so i got really bored and the ponds were frozen so i made lures and im doing this out of a do-it flippin' jig mold you donkjc2 seem to have alot of molds and a website im not going to mass produce them just fish them for myself and give them to friends and maybe a few to the 1 good bait shop around here aside from gander mountain but they dont carry local baits so dont get mad at me ive had people take my ideas and fish in the BFL (they diddn't do well) but i just want to have fun and catch fish ill even tell some of my secrets but not the secret color (my dad will kill me, he cuts it off at weigh-ins) look at the chatterbait people have made a million and one different version but the originals is the best mine is probally not as good as yours you can probally fish better than me and make lures but i just make them for myself beacause i cant mass produce i wanted a name beacause when i fish a tournament and win money and they ask me what i won on i can say the so and so not hot glue jig beacause someone will go home and make one and sell them and be a guzzilionare so please dont be mad beacause i really dont want to make anyone madi come here to talk to people like me. i dont have many friends at school beacase when we had to right a report and give a speech and say it in front of the class and you see this kid walking in with a 7 1/2 foot flippin' stick people think your weird and fishing is just about the only thing i could that diddnt involve a weapon
Wille when you get to school on Monday, ask your teacher what a run-on sentence is. Since your jigs are made of glue my name for them is lil' Elmers.

being in a major jig manufactoring company of jig head I find this practise all over, even in BIG COMPANIES, come up with an idea, prototype it run it and market it and someone will copy and produce it with in weeks. Nothing that can be done about it even patents don't help. So we just live with it, grit our teeth BUT hold our heads high knowing it was ours to begin with, life is to short to hate and be mad............as far as the kid that took it and ran, he was wrong for doing that but on the other hand he isn't on a street corner selling drugs or getting into trouble. I think he has learned one life's lesson with all this.