spare tire

finished crankbait

15 posts in this topic

That it so cool. I can't paint like that yet. I have a 12" perch crank/troller on the rack right now. I have shot some pix but still am computer illiterate. Wouldn't know where to start on how to post a pic. Onward and upward...

It is a sickness, at least during the hard water season. You had mentioned you were carving. What wood is this, and how long is the lure?

the lure looks great .....BUT,..... the placement of the gill makes the lure look a little cartoonish it is a shame to have such detailed body and a cartoon head try lowwering the gill and detail the head. When you perfect that i will send you the hood of my car to finish! large mouth bass would be nice!

thanks for the honesty Frank. That is a problem I'm having in imagining that part. I'm working on it looking at a lot of other pics, I'm going to try a template for the next one.

Don't think I was making fun of your lure! By far it is one of the best paint job this site has seen, you ask, I told what I thought. I also think from what I have seen of your work you will figure it out. But does someone really want to fish with a piece of ART like that! :eek:

Nice bait.

I'll have to send you some of mine to do.

Gotta get me a spray gun.

Frank, I think it is time for you to post a pic, warrayasay?