Fleury9816

Bubbles in plastic

I have read threads in the past about bubbles in the plastic and what to/not to do to prevent this from happening.

I remember when I first started pouring I had two 5 gallon buckets with the plasticol on the floor in the garage and found out that the cold temperature out there being on the floor allowed bubbles to form in the plastic

So needless to say, I poured a bunch of baits from that and used them this past summer and I have to tell ya. I can understand why you woudlnt want them in a senko but for the jig trailers I made. I think the bubbles in the plastic, while not cosmetically appealing, worked better than the ones I had poured clean with no bubbles. The ones with the plastics with bubbles seemed to have a little more float/life on the jigs and were more productive.

I am pouring new trailers for this next season right now and I am specifically making bubbles in the plastic. Just something I noticed and thought I would share.