muskydan666

A few new ones that i painted!

23 posts in this topic

Hi guys!I just finish painting a few lures!!I would like to know what you think about them!??Specialy the piky pattern and the chartreuse shad ones!??cheers,Muskydan666

leurres2007.jpg

Nice looking lures! As for me, my favorites are the Pike and the Musky. I'm currently working on a folkart style underwater minnow in a Pea####??? Pike pattern, hope to post a pic soon.

Not perfect? They're great! Take a hard look at some of the stuff sold commercially out there. They're all flawed if you look at them as close as we look at our own stuff.

Oh and by the way, I'm liking the third one from the left a lot too!:yes:

MuskyDan,

I hate to bring you this bad news. I've looked hard at your lure's and I've found one serious flaw with all of them. I can't seem to find one in my tackle box!!!! One of those sure would look nice dancing behind my 1870's designed ,cedar strip rowtroller!

Very nice work!

Douglas

kbkindle here dan that is some outstanding paint work the 3rd from the left , to good for words not that took some time and professional talent kb

Hi guys!!!That site is the best way to learn how to make bait's!!!Without all the help I got here I would never know how to make a mold,what kind of material to use and all the other usefull things that I learn here!!

Thank'S a lot for all the comments and for those who are starting to make lures,You are at the very best place you could be!!!!Trust me!!!!

Cheers,Dan

I dont like any of them so please send them all to me so that no one else can see them. LOL... No I am just kidding your skills in painting amaze me. Keep up the great work. By the way how do you do that?

LOL!!!!!That's funny!!!I put paint in my airbrush and I paint!!all that whit some good old heavymetal music and good cold beer!!!And a few years of practice to!!!

Cheers and thank's a lot for the nice comments!!!Dan

Dont be jealous!!!My paint jobs are nice!yes!But there's some much better air brush guys here then me!a lot more!!!!Whit a little practice you will be able to do paint job just like me!They are basic paint jobs!Nothing complicated in my baits!!But I am still proud of them!!lol!And thank you guys for all the nice comments!I appreciate a lot!It help me to go on and try to do better!!!

You are all great!cheers and keep on the good work guys!!!!Dan

ps:Go see snax web site!!!your eyes will not beleive what your seeing!!!!Top paint jobs!One of the best im sure!

Dont be jealous!!!My paint jobs are nice!yes!But there's some much better air brush guys here then me!a lot more!!!!Whit a little practice you will be able to do paint job just like me!They are basic paint jobs!Nothing complicated in my baits!!But I am still proud of them!!lol!And thank you guys for all the nice comments!I appreciate a lot!It help me to go on and try to do better!!!

You are all great!cheers and keep on the good work guys!!!!Dan

ps:Go see snax web site!!!your eyes will not beleive what your seeing!!!!Top paint jobs!One of the best im sure!

I am quickly finding out that my Paasche VL might leave a lot to be desired. LOL Sure have not been able to get close to that with createx water base. :boo:

Rick

look very sweet. now get back to work. i bet since you started your endeavours you now get less sleep eh

I use createx paint!!!!!So.....Go on and experiment!cheers.Dan

ps:if you need any help!?ask for!!whe will help you out the best possible!