muskydan666

A few new ones that i painted!

Hi guys!!!That site is the best way to learn how to make bait's!!!Without all the help I got here I would never know how to make a mold,what kind of material to use and all the other usefull things that I learn here!!

Thank'S a lot for all the comments and for those who are starting to make lures,You are at the very best place you could be!!!!Trust me!!!!

Cheers,Dan

Dont be jealous!!!My paint jobs are nice!yes!But there's some much better air brush guys here then me!a lot more!!!!Whit a little practice you will be able to do paint job just like me!They are basic paint jobs!Nothing complicated in my baits!!But I am still proud of them!!lol!And thank you guys for all the nice comments!I appreciate a lot!It help me to go on and try to do better!!!

You are all great!cheers and keep on the good work guys!!!!Dan

ps:Go see snax web site!!!your eyes will not beleive what your seeing!!!!Top paint jobs!One of the best im sure!

Dont be jealous!!!My paint jobs are nice!yes!But there's some much better air brush guys here then me!a lot more!!!!Whit a little practice you will be able to do paint job just like me!They are basic paint jobs!Nothing complicated in my baits!!But I am still proud of them!!lol!And thank you guys for all the nice comments!I appreciate a lot!It help me to go on and try to do better!!!

You are all great!cheers and keep on the good work guys!!!!Dan

ps:Go see snax web site!!!your eyes will not beleive what your seeing!!!!Top paint jobs!One of the best im sure!

I am quickly finding out that my Paasche VL might leave a lot to be desired. LOL Sure have not been able to get close to that with createx water base. :boo:

Rick