slime king

createx tranparent paints problem

Have any of you had any problems with transparent createx colors not completely drying? I'm spraying it over a pearl white background and the transparent colors seem to almost bead up on top of it,what does dry seems to have a waxy feel to the paint. This is the first time I have seen this. I have sprayed pearls on pearls and opaques on pearls without any problems.

as i understand during part of the curing some paints will form a substance similar to wax on the outer layer. ive been searching for more info on this subject as I suspect this mixing of enamels, epoxies,acylics, acrylic latex, and acrylic enamles, etc can lead to a weak bonding final product that will fail eventualy. the colorations may be wounderfull, but if it can be understod and prevented that would be better. I have some wounderfull older home brews that are now around 10years old, never been in the water, and the layers are pealing and separating. they were rock hard solid when new, and these are epoxi clearcoated. this is a mystery. i will post some pictures on here eventualy as im interested what people have to say.