TBait

Burgin Kentucky Lure Maker

Thank you Mike for the very kind words! I've been offline for several days while getting the computer fixed and updated. I didn't take a picture of the bait myself, as I've been unable to load pics for some time, which I can now do again, but I got out of the habit of taking pics of most of my lures.

Thanks again guys! Dean

I count myself as one of the fortunate ones to own a couple cranks by Dean. Havent recently met him and talked for a short time at a central Ky bait makers get together, I also feel blessed to know him. DM, your work continues to impress and inspire me. Thanks for the heads up on the transparent C-tex paints they are great! I love the way the yellow gold looks over silver foil and the red on the throats really pop.

thanks again

Jerk

Hey T-Bait/Mike

Where in Cincinnati you live? I am in Hamilton.. I fish the DMT Senior Tour and am in the West Side Bass Club here in Hamilton. Gotta get some pics taken of some of my baits. Sure wish I was fortunate enough to own one of Dean McClain.s lures.

Rick