Rowhunter

Wire-thru and foil

Great work, rowhunter.

In the first photo, you show the wire. Perhaps you could add a twist or two to the wire at the point where the hook hangers drop down from the lateral line of the wire. Just a thought. It might add another element of stability to the wire in the event of severe stress . Just a thought, not a criticism.

As I say, great work!

Great work, rowhunter.

In the first photo, you show the wire. Perhaps you could add a twist or two to the wire at the point where the hook hangers drop down from the lateral line of the wire. Just a thought. It might add another element of stability to the wire in the event of severe stress . Just a thought, not a criticism.

As I say, great work!

I'm assuming Row is epoxying the halves together so that should add to the integrity of the wire. Also, I read where Silver Solder works on SS, so that may be an option if strength really is an issue.:twocents:

Twisting the wire and getting the neat fit that he does may add even more time, as he has to get it perfect, twice.