OzarkAssassin

The cadillac of wheels

I have never used a wheel, but I have had this rotisseri sitting in my kitchen cabinet for about 3 years now and have never used it. I just pulled it out and attached aligator clamps to the cylinders inside the rotisseri. I can turn the rotissori on for up to 2 hours at a time, without the heat on. I am wanting to know if they think this will work? Click on this link to view the rotisseri. http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=ST3001101001&color=&active=ascry

I hope I can finally get some use out of this thing!

Heck yeah, it'll work. Might even turn the heat on low to speed curing. If you put foil on the pan, you'd probably still be able to use it for chickens! There are no doubt cheaper lure turners but if you aren't gonna sell it on Ebay or something and it's just sitting around gathering dust.......

They work excellent, I myself wondered if anyone else had used one. Got one for Christmas a couple years ago, never was used till I started repainting a few lures. I actually have two now, my bother in law gave his up after the sliding glass was broke off the front. Works great for me just noticed bigger lures have to be clipped a little different, so they don't hit as they turn. And for the heat setting, watch out. I made the mistake of pushing the wrong setting, and wondered what that smell was. Well those babies get hot fast. If I would not have caught it and shut it down quick I believe I would have had a meltdown. It also gets alot of laughs, my buddies can't believe I spin lures in a chicken turner. Good luck