kellure

lure blanks give away

I have 200 lure blanks that I need to get off my shelves and I figured the best route would be to give them away to folks on here that can use them.

The blanks are a live pointer like jerkbaits (89.5mms/ 3.5") with metal thru wire construction. They were accidentally over weighted for their size when manufactured and they swim poorly. Their sink rate is fast. They are a medium grade clear ABS. I have no use for this batch quality and would like to offer them up for free to all the TU members that are interested in using them for paint experience, fishing, ect..

If anyone is interested, send a SASE envelope to :

CLU

5233 Banks Haven Ct

Raleigh, NC 27603

.... I will give 2-4 per person as long as they last. If you would like more send a larger stamed return envelope. Please do not send any $, ect...I want these out of the shop to make room for more goods and in the hands of folks who can use them.

I spoke to Jerry via email and he said this was cool to post and offer, so if interested just send a SASE to the addy above.

Thanks

Have had good mail responses and some good causes mentioned for the lure use (kids craft, school art). I will let the thread and private emails run for a day and allow the TU members to get what they need in small batches, then designate the remaining lures to the good causes, ect...Glad they can be put to use vs collecting dust here. Might have some more items to go soon, spring cleaning. Thanks fellas.

Kelly

Really depends on the envelope size, for a first class postage size envelope, postage maybe $1-1.5 max...priority size box is $4.05. If theres any cost difference I'll have CLU eat the cost.

I dont think these are gonna last long judging on the emails in the past hour. A few want the lot, others want a few, so let me know in some form either via post in this thread or thru PM if anyone is interested. I'll keep track of it, hopefullly everyone can get what they need.

Several in private emails have said they will send some $ or checks for the lures, as gracious as that is, it is not necessary nor wanted in this case....they paint up well, but thats about it IMO and I cant accept money for that quality..any $ or checks that still come in will go to TU/ Jerry.

I have everyone on a list that has replied in PM or in the thread so I'm gonna stop the offer for now and see how many envelopes come in a quick time frame, so all the blanks are spoken for at this point.

I hope you all dont expect premium action with this group of overweighted lures, as I've said all along, they paint up well and thats about it. They are worthy of the price of postage though for new folks to lure craft and for kid use. Thanks everyone, I'll get the lures shipped out as soon as the envelopes come in. Enjoy them.

I have recvd' about 4-5 envelopes out of the many that replied. If anyone else plans to send an envelope in, it needs to happen in the next couple days (2-5). After that amt of days has passed, the lures will be donated elsewhere asap and no other envelopes will be accepted..

Update: The lure blanks have all been shipped. Last batch to a TU member shipped today, the remaining 2 final shipments went to schools and will be put to good use.

• A high school Bass Class in Gaffney, SC
  • An elementary art class in NC)

Thanks everyone, enjoy painting them.

Update: The lure blanks have all been shipped. Last batch to a TU member shipped today, the remaining 2 final shipments went to schools and will be put to good use.
  • A high school Bass Class in Gaffney, SC
  • An elementary art class in NC)

Thanks everyone, enjoy painting them.

Good man!!