Black Dog

Best Prices on Do-It Molds???

Most places have it the same price, the trick is to look at how much other stuff they have the you'll need, such as hooks, etc, to save on shipping. Also look at the shipping costs of each place.

You could also post in the wanted section here, I've traded a few molds from this site that I never listed, just saw someone wanted one that I had, and wasn't using ;)

I got some I will sell you. I bought them on ebay and they are brand new. Only problem with them is I never got them. Beware of buying molds on ebay. Make sure the seller has a good feedback rating. Sorry...I get upset anytime someone mentions molds and ebay in the same sentence.

Hey Ron I really feel for you. That really sucks. I hate when people get ripped off like that. I'm not saying you can't get good deals on e-bay, or the internet. I just rather have a good product in my hand, with a place I can return it to, in case I have problems. I rather spend the extra $5. That's why I don't buy on e-bay. Anyway, I get mine from Jann's, Barlow's and Stamina. Like Damnpeoples said put a list together, of all the stuff you need, so you can save on shipping. All three of the places above will order them for you, without a problem...Always check prices first........

Jigmaster you are right, Barlows usually has the best prices, and they're always in stock. The story with munuacturers prices being higher. There is a reason for that. Any manufacturer that sells to distributors could but wouldn't sell it for less than the distributor is selling it for, because then the distributor couldn't sell any. And you as a distributor, aren't going to carry someone elses product that he undercuts, because then you can't sell them. Also I may buy 1 to 5 molds a year, like many other tackle builders. I'm sure Do-It doesn't want to deal, with orders for one or two molds, when their distributors, are buying them by the hundreds, unless it's worth their time, an time is money.