kbkindle

fluorescent colors

k b kindle here just recieved some createx florescent colors bought 8 different colors man i cant wait to paint some lures with these colors. going to paint some solid florescent with a black back. have not even got those lures i made in primer yet. my wife has found a lot of honey do jobs when you get 72 years old it takes a little longer to do things and some things you cant even do.but i do have the" ranger" ready for water. there is just to many things to do , how did i use to squeeze in the work thing.:yeah: kb

I've been using Createx fluorescent colors for a couple of years. You'll like 'em. Just make sure you have a good solid white base coat down to paint over and you're good to go.

thanks rollo: for the info on painting white base coat was going to paint over what i prime with and that is lacquer light gray primer kb

Please make sure that the consistency is like milk. I have been using this stuff for years and it has a tendency to thicken up. I also get my best results when sprayed over several coats of white. I also find that it takes several sprayed coats of the flourscent to get the results that I want.