DUCBOS

Thanks to All

7 posts in this topic

I want to thank everyone on this web site for getting an old guy hooked on another expensive hobby. The information you guys share here is incredible, and everything is here, if one looks for it. Here is my accomplishment. A 2 1/2 " medium crank bait with silver undercoat, white thru small mask for scales on belly, brown (rootbeer to the major sellers) thru larger mask for back scales and a chartruce back. I think it will catch fish, but this hobby has me hooked -- Thanks All

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

1973_thumb.attach

SWEET JOB..........Welcome to the nights of no sleep and compulsive lure building.....:lol:

You will find that this becomes all consuming, but hey, if it's the only bad habit you have.........GO FOR IT!!!!

Oldthunder

www.eaglelures.com

Life is too short. FISH HARD!!!

Went fishing Tue afternoon with the new bait. Caught 4 spots from 1 1/2 to about 3 1/2 #. Maybe it is a new spot gitter which is great for this part of the Coosa River.

Thanks again to everyone on the site for all the help available.

Hello there,good to see another crankbait junkie so close to me.P.M. me and I will show you another color I like to paint that spots absolutely love to eat.I have been painting one color and throwing it for two years now on the coosa chain and the spots like to eat it.