Shawn M

Spinners

Dude...they are actually plastic beads (19mmX6mm oval). Another TU member gave me the company's site www.bolekcrafts.com

Their shipping is extremely steep for orders less than $100, which I didn't know when I ordered. So I got hammered on delivery, but it would take me a lifetime to use $100 worth of beads . There aren't any craft stores around here (that I can find), but I assume you could find some in the States that may carry the beads.

I am using them as spacers on SBs, but thought they would work on spinners and have not been dissapointed. I was a bit worried about the action when I put them together, but they run really well slow and ripped. The weight comes from the skirt body and the blade.

If you need any other info let me know!

Shawn

Shawn, thanks for all the info. One other question. I am still stuck on the skirt. I went to the Stamina site and did a search for "brass skirt body" but nothing came up that looked like the back part of you spinner. Could you possible give a site address to the "brass skirt body". Thanks again for all your help. Pop

Pop, don't mean to jump in but hagen's has them.

hole dia. .063 wgt oz. .04 brass $71.95 nickel $74.50 black $96.45

all priced per thousand with a minimum order of 500 same style and finish, but you can order less than the minimum ie. 100 brass =$7.195 + $1.00 for ordering under the minimum.