tc-lures

Tu In Flw Outdoors

That and some of the other recognition this site have received is a testament to the power of this site. I'd love to see that issue of FLW.

This place is very well managed and has really grown into something amazing. We're watching a bit of history take place. It will be interesting to see what comes of all this as time goes on.

I thank the admin of this place for the information, comradarie and friendship they create with this format. Great work.

That and some of the other recognition this site have received is a testament to the power of this site. I'd love to see that issue of FLW.

This place is very well managed and has really grown into something amazing. We're watching a bit of history take place. It will be interesting to see what comes of all this as time goes on.

I thank the admin of this place for the information, comradarie and friendship they create with this format. Great work.

I couldn’t agree more, Fatfingers.

This site is a wealth of knowledge for all lure builders, and it’s also a great place for lasting friendships.

Thanks Jerry, this is such a great place for us lure builders to convene and share information and ideas.

Hey Jerry and everyone!

The new May-June issue (Bass Edition) has a 2 page layout titled "Works of Art", featuring seven custom painters and/or builders.

They are:

Dale Sellers

Dave Talbert

John Prior

Jeff Klein

Tim Hughes

Kelly Barefoot

Bobby Kelly

Custom lure work, as we here all know, is certainly alive and well, as this layout was done because of the interest generated by the article to which you linked that originally appeared in the January-February issue. Last time I looked, this photograph wasn't on the FLW website (yet).

Congratulations to all for this fine photo exemplifying the spirit of TU!

Dean

Dean.....do you have that issue already??? :censored: KY and AR always seem to get the issues first.

The big thanks needs to go to John Prior aka Blades and Baits......he was the one that put this connection together to get custom painting and lures associated with FLW. If you all have not seen the first issue on custom baits......go read the article. JT did an excellent job explaining why custom baits and did it with dignity to not down grade mass produced baits. First class job JT and thank you!!

Kudos and Congrats to you fellows. Well deserved recognition for masterful work. Many more here could have made the cut as the craftsmen here are of the highest caliber.

NOW, let's put all the pseudonyms next to the names, please. I got these 3. I'm curious how this will effect board traffic.

Dale Sellers

Dave Talbert = Tally

John Prior = Blades and Baits

Jeff Klein

Tim Hughes

Kelly Barefoot = Kellure?

Bobby Kelly

Kudos and Congrats to you fellows. Well deserved recognition for masterful work. Many more here could have made the cut as the craftsmen here are of the highest caliber.

NOW, let's put all the pseudonyms next to the names, please. I got these 3. I'm curious how this will effect board traffic.

Dale Sellers don't know if Sellers is a member here or not? sellerscustomlures.com i think

Dave Talbert = Tally

John Prior = Blades and Baits

Jeff Klein Skeeter

Tim Hughes Hughesy

Kelly Barefoot = Kellure?

Bobby Kelly MaddoxBay

please correct me if I am wrong