CSG

3D Molded eyd supplier

Hey guys. Where do you buy your 3D eyes? I know that Janns and Stamina have them but I have been seeing some on some lures that they do not carry. I was wondering if there is another main stream supplier out there that I am missing. Thanks in advance.

CSG

CSG,

This will save you a lot of money by not buying, 40 different color eyes. I also buy eyes from WTP. First of all if you want multi color eyes, blue, pink, green, orange and so on you can do two things. I buy funky film which is holochrome stick on tape in many colors. Punch out a hole to the diameter of the WTP molded eye, and now you have the base of the eye without the pupil. Next take a finished WTP 3d eye, and carefully peel off the holchrome tape on the back side. Once you do this you will have a clear 3d molded eye. Put this over the eye you puched out earlier, and now you can make a wide variety of different colored eyes. If you want a pupil , use a black marker and dot the Funky film, then put the molded clear 3d eye over it. Lastly you can buy rolls of holochrome tape from WTP, or buy there flat eyes and put the clear 3d eyes over those. it's more time consuming but a lot cheaper. If you need only 20 or 30 pink eyes this is the way to go. I did ask WTP if they would sell me clear 3d eyes. I would have to buy a production run of 10,000. I really don't need that many eyes.