bladesandbaits

A Few Custom Paints

18 posts in this topic

I finally get to keep a few for my box.:)

I messed up the Signature on the Juicy Fruit and just plain misspelled it on the Missouri Minnow LOL. I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Tally Boy would take them but I think I will just keep these for myself:lolhuh:

Chartruese Shad

chartshad2.jpg

Juicy Fruit

juicyfruit4.jpg

Missouri Minnow II

missoiriminnow3.jpg

Regards, Blades

Yeah man, those are seriously messed up! Looks like a cry for help to me... (Help me stop painting for a while and let me go fish these beautiful baits!)

:) Dean

Hmmm all of them would of produce in my waters here & i´m real glad i gave you free hands on some plugs .Keep up the great job Blades!!

That Minnow II is super!!! I may need to use that pattern with a green back for my next batch - Smallies love the orange green combo....

:censored::mad::pissed: You just love TEASING me? Why is it that we make baits and the screwed up ones are the ones we keep:whistle: Now that I know you preferr the "seconds"...... I can clean out my trash can:lolhuh:

Just call me Jesse James Tally, cause I am coming to GA!!!!!

I look at all those beautiful lures by Blades and at my age (63), I don't think I have enough time left in my life to get that good. Nice job indeed:yay:

thomas

Blades,

You are seriously dangerous with an airbrush!!! Best paint work I've EVER seen.

Douglas

:yay: Tally do not forget his favorite hook brand also :wink:

where would he be without his trusty EC's :argue:

wow cheese......i missed the hook thing. I now see that those baits are for pre-tourny fishing ;) don't want to give those fish any sore mouth:lolhuh:

JT,

Quit putting your bait pictures here on the site. It only reminds me of just how much of an amatuer I am. I have to visit my shrink every time that you post, because I become so depressed. ( I am forwarding my shrink bills to your home). In the meantime, I just want to tell you that no one has anything on you. You are the best that I have known. So do me a favor and screw up a paint job. My mental well being is in your hands. BUT.... beware, I am out practicing in my leaky garage. Yes sir.... practicing.

Skeeter

kbkindle boy the spelling sure is screwed up if i were you i would not put them in your tackle box put them in mine i cant speeeek good english thnk's kb

I guess Tally Boy would take them but I think I will just keep these for myself:lolhuh:

I really cannot understand this curious ideea that it could be just Tally Boy who could take them:angry:

By the way, can you post a tutorial about how you have made them?

You could leave aside the part with your mispelling the signature:lol:

Blades,

You've got the talent, of that there is no doubt. I need to shoot you a PM...looking for some more jigs sometime!

-D

I really cannot understand this curious ideea that it could be just Tally Boy who could take them:angry:

cause I am a bait hog!!!!:lol: and if JT says no.......I get the indian envolved ;)