bladesandbaits

A Few Custom Paints

I finally get to keep a few for my box.:)

I messed up the Signature on the Juicy Fruit and just plain misspelled it on the Missouri Minnow LOL. I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Tally Boy would take them but I think I will just keep these for myself:lolhuh:

Chartruese Shad

chartshad2.jpg

Juicy Fruit

juicyfruit4.jpg

Missouri Minnow II

missoiriminnow3.jpg

Regards, Blades

:censored::mad::pissed: You just love TEASING me? Why is it that we make baits and the screwed up ones are the ones we keep:whistle: Now that I know you preferr the "seconds"...... I can clean out my trash can:lolhuh:

Just call me Jesse James Tally, cause I am coming to GA!!!!!

JT,

Quit putting your bait pictures here on the site. It only reminds me of just how much of an amatuer I am. I have to visit my shrink every time that you post, because I become so depressed. ( I am forwarding my shrink bills to your home). In the meantime, I just want to tell you that no one has anything on you. You are the best that I have known. So do me a favor and screw up a paint job. My mental well being is in your hands. BUT.... beware, I am out practicing in my leaky garage. Yes sir.... practicing.

Skeeter

I guess Tally Boy would take them but I think I will just keep these for myself:lolhuh:

I really cannot understand this curious ideea that it could be just Tally Boy who could take them:angry:

By the way, can you post a tutorial about how you have made them?

You could leave aside the part with your mispelling the signature:lol: